Monday, August 31, 2009

Las Vegas

I loved this chandalier. Each crystal was hanging from its own thread, and could move separately. I tried to blow on them, but they were too far away.
Pete relaxing after a long day of driving.
We had fun with Hallie. Julia and Logan loved the family hot tub- there was also an adult hot tub and pool -and Julia even learned how to say "hot tub" really cute. Logan would just point at it and walk over there saying "hot, hot," and then get in by himself.
The Silverton was a fun place for Logan, even if we missed the mermaid show.
See the big Manta Ray sucking on the glass.

Planet Hollywood with its cool indoor sky.
MGM Grand. The Rainforest Cafe. Logan really liked the twinking stars, moving butterflies and a moving alligator.
The Bellagio, my favorite hotel.



We went to the Ultimate Variety show -really good because it had a little of everything. We liked the acrobatic guys, and the piano juggler was really funny. I'd say it was worth the 90 minutes of salesman's blabber- plus we got 5 buffet tickets.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! That looks like an awesome trip. I am glad you could go. Logan looks like he's loving it. I especially like the aquariums. FUN!

Elspeth said...

Wow. What a fun trip. Maybe now that I'm 25 I could listen to a salesman blabber. That looks so fun. I loved the pool and the hot tub.