Friday, January 20, 2012

Gold's Gym and Doterra Weight Loss Competitions

WEEK 1 The weight loss competition sounds oh so fun. Not  really, not when you like to make desserts all the time. Not when you have to watch every portion size. Oh and did I mention that my neighbor who is a salesman for Winder Farms brought over THREE Carrot Cream Cakes this week because I watch his 11 year old sometimes.  I gave one away to a neighbor, but I couldn't resist the luscious temptation, and  I ended up devouring quite a bit. Maybe that's why I've only lost 2 pounds.  I figured I would just exercise it off. So that's why I was at the gym for three hours tonight. I need to drink more water before I eat, and exercise. That's one thing this week I will try to improve on.  Also eating more Doterra Slim and Sassy shakes to satiate my hunger.

No comments: