Tuesday, January 19, 2010

He Stayed in Nursery!

This is Logan with a new haircut and ready for church.


And yes, he did stay in nursery for the last hour by himself - not crying one bit. The teacher did have to hold him on his lap all the time, but I was very impressed with Logan for learning that he can have fun without us there. Props to Pete for being the one to leave him, I don't think it woud have worked with me.

Logan was so cute I had to take a video, and also to show off my birthday present I bought myself at Kmart for only $25 because it was 75% off - a Christmas light music box that moves the lights to the music. All of these were gone even before Christmas, but this was the display and so no one thought it was for sell. I found some worker and asked him, then waited while that guy called three people to try out if it was for sell and find the price, then give me 75% off. But it was worth it even if Logan had to eat a few skittles to stay quiet. We will have a cool house next year, if our tiny patch of grass doesn't put a damper on things.

2 comments:

Mom said...

You are absolutely the best mom for Logan! You both have so much fun together and he really loves his mom.

Mom said...

The ending is so fun when he says "HOw are you baby Jesus?