Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a Nursery Boy

I can't believe Logan is old enough to go to nursery. Here he is ready and excited his first day. It's been three weeks since then, and the transition has been hard for this little mama's boy. He won't let me get even cose to the door or he screams. Last week Pete dropped him off crying and after 15 minutes I hear his screams for "Mommy, Mommy" in the hall as the leader brought him to me. He was so upset that he wouldn't let Pete or I get more than a few feet away, wanting to hold onto both of us at the same time. He is such a cute guy, even when he is crying. I think I just need to explain it to him a few hours before church so he is prepared.
It was such a nice day outside for being the middle of November.

Just to please me, Pete did his hair spikey like Logan's. How sweet. I want to see it spikey when it's longer.
The weather was so nice we went to Salem ponds with Patty and her mom, Maria, and Jacob to feed the ducks. Boy were they hungry, there were three giant geese that were super loud and greedy. They wanted food so bad they almost bit Logan's hand off.
Two cute boys at the park. Logan likes to do whatever Jacob can. He loves Jacob so much. He kept pointing to him in the car and saying his name because he was so excited to see him.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Carrie - I was also a clingy baby like Logan when I was his age. I am not sure why, I just was.

Dad Wad

Mom said...

Carrie, It doesn't matter how much you talk to him. He will go to the nursery when he is ready, don't rush him.

Multiply, and replenish the earth. said...

Then there was me. I think I finally went to class when I was a star B, but only if the teacher held me.
Then there are my kids...
Just remember, the point of nursery is to learn about Jesus, not to learn how to be away from mommy and daddy. It's instinctual to not want mommy and daddy to go at that age, and it's a good thing, not a bad one. It just shows what wonderful parents you are!