Friday, September 18, 2009

Kids and Kids

Every time we go to Alpine we stop to play at Rachel's farm. She has baby goats, chickens, ducks, baby chicks, and sometimes horses or cows in the pasture right next door. We love this cute little brown spotted goat that Joel named Escobel. We call her Bell, and she will follow you around, while the all black goats just run away from you. There were six baby goats, and Rachel is selling all but Bell.



Alan is usually nice to Logan, but I caught him pulling Logan's hair and I had to pry away his fingers. Boys will be boys.

And Logan was pretty mad.
So Alan was put in the cage. Just kidding he liked to go in there and shut the door.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Ohhhhh, what darling pictures. I wish I could have been there. All my favorite little boys (except for Titus & Joseph) I loved ALan in the cage. How funny, He really did pull logan's hair. What a beautiful day!

Hallie said...

What cute pictures, I like the one of Alan hitting Logan, it is so typical of kids. Cute goats Rachel!

Young Woman said...

I think that the pocturs of Logan and the gots i wish i could be there