Thursday, July 14, 2011

Great Grandkids' Treasure Hunt at Grandma Barkers

Funny, I haven't made a post in more than a year. Well now you know where my priorities don't lie. Internet at home is way too slow for uploading pics and no blog post would be good without a picture, right. So now I am at school, just barely getting the results back from my thesis data, but I decide to do a bog post. Pete and Logan made it up to Fruit Heights, which doesn't happen too often, back in June when Katie was visiting with her kids. I had to teach a racquetball class, but I heard it was fun. Logan likes olives! The Vernons (my immediate family only) have a tradition of not liking olives unless they are on a pizza. I guess Logan really is a Webb! Or Great Grandma Fern has passed it down to him.












I guess there was a treasure hunt by Great Grandma Barker and no one could find the treasure, incuding her. She found it later in a cupboard. I totally know the feeling - i.e. old Halloween candy. Playing with Grandma Barkers awesome toys and games should have been fun enough for the kids. Hot Wheels racing, driving electric trains, poke the pirate and alphabet stacking blocks to name a few. Well I hope to do another post soon, but I really should get going. Check back next year.

No comments: