Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween






















As you can see Logan was a chubby penguin, I was a geisha and I convinced Pete to put on a minimal ninja costume for the Webb Halloween party. On Halloween night we passed out candy to the many toddlers in our neighborhood and then we walked around to look at everyone's decorations. I have to admit the pumpkin is from last year. Logan would never give me enough time to do that. I can't wait till next year when he will trick-0r-treat. Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

katie said...

Cutest chubby penguin I've ever seen! And you guys look fantastic, too.

Mom said...

I saw Pete's aunt in the Timp temple today. Their whole family is very proud of you. mom

Brandon said...

Hey you two, thanks for letting us know you had a blog....I guess we missed that memo. Logan is super cute. We were jealous to see that Carrie's pumpkin was way better than ours.

Carrie said...

Sorry, I just started posting a few weeks ago. The only reason I posted the pumpkin picture was to try and be as cool as you. At least your pumpkin went with the theme.

TeamDall said...

Hey, this is your best cousin, Rebecca. I love your Halloween costumes:)